Truly Madly
... for where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Can you say, OUCH!

..."Mommy, you should know that zipping up your penis wouldn't feel very good so be careful when you help me."  

..."Also, it would not feel very good to slam your penis in the door.  That would feel very, very bad."



He knows this because last week the toilet seat/ lid fell down on his penis. SLAM!  The doctor says that his penis will be fine but for now he is being very, very careful.

(...and moms with boys, the doctor said this is a VERY common injury in boys this age... so remind your sons to be very careful and avoid falling toilet lids!)

And here is my big lovable boy, xoxoxo.

7 comments:

Cindy said...

Oh my! What a scary thing to have happen to your little man. I am so sorry to hear. Glad he is being cautious and thanks for the words of advice. I would have never thought of that. And how funny to hear him assume that you know what it feels like. *giggle* So cute.

Carrie said...

LOL! That is hilarious!

Liege said...

That's funny. But my first reaction was "ouch, that must hurt!"
He's such a cutie.

Miscellany Mom said...

oh my goodness... oooooowwwwiiiieee! glad he is being careful!

Heather Rodriguez said...

Oh, how can some posts be so sad and so funny?!

Lora said...

The joys of boyhood!

Unknown said...

That's too funny! I should say it's funny, but it's not at the same time. I'm glad he is o.k. and he's being very cautious. Thankfully, I haven't had those problems yet!