Friday, August 20, 2010
Sunday, August 15, 2010
1. Always use soft words, even when you don’t feel well.
2. Always display kind actions, even if you have been mistreated.
3. Show joyful attitudes even when no one is looking.
4. Have sincere motives with no thoughts of self-gain.
5. Think pure thoughts.
6. Always give a good report of others. Never tattle unless physical harm will come to someone. Use Matthew 18.
7. Never raise a hand to hit.
8. Never raise a foot to kick.
9. Never raise an object to throw.
10. Never raise a voice to yell.
11. Never raise an eye to scowl.
12. Use one toy/activity at a time.
13. Never go to bed angry or guilty.
14. Put Jesus first, Others second, Yourself last = JOY Make serving your family a priority.