Truly Madly
... for where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

No time for Blogging...

I promise I'm alive, just very busy and blogland is the first place that I choose to neglect.


I am REALLY enjoying my bible study on Daniel. It is so exciting learning about ancient babylonian times, lives of integrity in times similar to today, and prophecy. I am loving every second of it.


I am so trying to keep up with various things, and my organization needs much improvement. I am accomplishing small things, one at a time.

I hold my daughter WAY too much, but I wouldn't have it any other way. She's pretty special. C has taken to calling her Eliza-cute-beth. Or he asks her for an Eliza-hug. N makes up songs about anything and everything. They all seem to enjoy each other!


I've recently discovered many more companies that sponsor and support the homosexual agenda and abortion... Starbucks is a big one but I don't want to turn my blog into a soapbox. If you want more details I have them.


I'm finding unexpected joy in my heart on this topic of homeschooling. God is changing me and opening my eyes to so many things. It's exciting and a gift that I'm so thankful for.


I am thankful for so many things. A truly amazing husband, awesome friends, extraordinary family. How in the world am I so blessed. Thank you God isn't enough to say how I feel inside.


2 comments:

Lora said...

We've missed you in blog land! I've been using the computer as my zone out time since I am not interested in what is on the t.v. these days.

Keep on what you are doing!! I am sure your kids love it and you for it!

Heather Rodriguez said...

"Caleb has taken to calling her Eliza-cute-beth. Or he asks her for an Eliza-hug."

I LOVE that! How sweet!