Truly Madly
... for where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ladybug's nursery

Shockingly it's not ladybugs!  The walls in that room are a soft muted yellow and I couldn't do ladybugs because the red and white just wouldn't go, but I do think ladybug theme nurseries are adorable!


 My mom and I found a bedding set on clearance back in October... I couldn't believe it. It's called "Vintage Floral Patchwork"  and it has the pink and brown floral which I love with subtle soft yellow in the flowers so it tied in the walls.  My curtains are brown satin with soft yellow embroidered in the trim.


I love flowers and I love the vintage look.  I'm so glad we found the bedding set to tie everything together!  I don't have my nursery all put together yet but here are some photos I found of the bedding:




 

And my new favorite color is PINK,
 which is so weird because I've never liked pink!

5 comments:

Cindy said...

I love it! It is super cute. Now you just need a pink and brown lovey for your new little ladybug to love on. I'll see what I can do for her before her arrival. It's amazing what a girl can do for your love of pink, huh? I was the same...but as you can see, not anymore! Pink, pink and I don't care if I stink!! 8)

Katie said...

Looks super adorable!

Heather Rodriguez said...

Very cute!! And I agree with Cindy, leave it to a little girls arrival to make any mom love pink!

Liege said...

I never loved pink either till Makenna came along. Oh how little girls change us...
Liege

Brooke said...

Soooo pretty! I LOVE it!!!
Oh, and it took me two girls, but I too now LOVE pink! Who knew?