Truly Madly
... for where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Tis the Season

In future posts my children in birth order are C, N, and Ladybug. And since everyone knows I'm married to a superhero, my husband is Superman! And I am me. I even changed their names in all of my older posts.


Well, we tried to get one of Santa with just the boys but Beetlebug made it very clear that he was NOT going to that strange man with the beard, so here we are the whole fam!


But I was able to crop us out and it doesn't look that bad!
The Sierra Vista Santa is such a sweetie by the way.




We are busy busy around here. I hope all of you are enjoying the Christmas month as much as me. This is the best time of the year!!!

5 comments:

Miscellany Mom said...

awe... cute family shot! but the cropped one looks like it was meant to be that way! awesome!

Carrie said...

I love it! I was bummed when the old Sierra Vista santa wasn't here this year...but good to know that the new one is nice, too!

Heather Rodriguez said...

Thats a good crop, you cant even tell you were there!

Brooke said...

Must be a 2ish thing...Felicity was NOT having Santa this year either...fun fun fun! Yours turned out great! Nice girly background too : )

Lora said...

Yeah you posted!! I love the bedding!! and the boys are pretty cute too!