Truly Madly
... for where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

What I saw this morning


I woke up around 5am to hear my Ladybug crying. Rolled out of bed to get her. As I looked into her room I saw what looked like an image of person radiating soft white, blurry light and standing next to her crib looking at her.

I blinked.

The room looked normal again.

I went to the crib and picked her up, and carried her to my room thinking...

What in the world did I just see. Was it real? I could make excuses, but should I disregard what looked like an angel comforting my crying baby?

And should I post this or do I just sound crazy?
Oh who cares, I'm sure I've been called worse things! :)

4 comments:

Lora said...

That gave me chills!

Heather Rodriguez said...

Isnt funny how sometimes we have to have blury eyes to see whats there? :) Crazy lady! <3 <3 <3

Unknown said...

That gave me chills too!

Brooke said...

God does tell us there are angels watching over us...I think we lack faith too often to really believe Him for what He's said.