Truly Madly
... for where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

Monday, November 24, 2008

Fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la, Oh wait... Gobble, Gobble

I changed my blog to "public" for a little while because it's getting lonely over here.  But none of my recent posts are coming up on the dashboard feeds... so this post is completely pointless!  I hope everyone is having a good Monday, and I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving with lots of family and lots of turkey, stuffing, cranberries, I am getting hungry just thinking about it!

7 comments:

Carrie said...

Mmmmm....cranberry salsa!

Miscellany Mom said...

hey... this post and your last showed up on my dashboard feed!

Lora said...

That is why I went public again. No fun posting if no one is reading! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Heather Rodriguez said...

You know I read your blog a couple days ago and thought I better post a comment so she knows I read it! Then I didnt! I suck! I have been reading!!

Oh and you have the cutest preggo belly!

Miscellany Mom said...

i posted a reply for you on my library post. ;0)

Cindy said...

Where you at J? I actually beat you at posting a more recent blog? What have you been doing over there with your man working late? I need to know what you're up to. Fill us in. Inquiring minds want to know. 8>)

Jonna said...

Thank you for noticing! I will try to post something soon... I have been kind of tired lately. I think of something to blog about and then I forget to do it! LOL