Truly Madly
... for where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

4:30 a.m.

And I can't sleep.  I'm about to have a Ladybug.  I don't want to go to the hospital, do you think I can get out of this one somehow?  There's got to be a way.  I don't want to be away from my little boys, I don't want to have surgery, and I really dislike hospitals.  Yes, I do need to get over it, I know.

Last night after Stinkbug brushed his teeth he said, "Mommy, make sure you don't forget your cell phone because I need to be able to call you and tell you how much a miss you."  I love him.  And I don't know how to make it through Friday without my Beetlebug's cuddles. 

Did I remember everything?  I hope so.  After spending an hour last night debating which outfit to bring for Ladybug I decided to bring 3 sleepers... one has ladybugs of course.  And then I got started on the blankets... so I just brought them all.  My suitcase it full to the brim, I hope I can close it.  Shaved my legs, and painted my toenails red, and now I'm ready (don't ask me why I know nobody cares).  Now I'm writing down our guesses for Ladybug's birth weight-- this is something for me to focus on other than the surgery so I'm going to bring that right along with me!  Yay for distraction.  I hope and pray for my own room... please???  I will beg, I'm not ashamed.

Now I just have to remember not to drink any water!  :)

2 comments:

Stacy Lencioni said...

I felt the same way. I thought there has to be another way. 41weeks of being pregant started to feel normal. Crazy I know!!!

Brooke said...

so glad you'll be home!!! praise God everything went well!