Truly Madly
... for where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

For Me To Remember

Exodus 14:14 The Lord will fight for you. You need only to be still.

Psalm 34:4 I sought the LORD and He answered me; He delivered me from all my fears.

Psalm 34:7 The angel of the LORD encamps around those who fear Him and He delivers them.

Psalm 40:1-3 I waited patiently for the LORD. He inclined to me and heard my cry. He brought me up also out of a horrible pit, out of the miry clay, set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings. He has put a new song in my mouth, even praise to our God.

Psalm 41:10-13 Fear not, for I am with you. Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of My righteousness. Behold, all they that were incensed against you shall be ashamed and confounded. They shall be as nothing. They that strive with you shall perish. You shall seek them and shall not find them that contend with you. They that war against you shall be as nothing.

Psalm 91 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in Whom I trust." Surely He will save you from the fowler's snare and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. You will not fear the (1) terror of the night, nor the (2) arrow that flies by day, nor the (3) pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the (4) plague that destroys at midday. (Spiritual insight = Prior 4 categories cover all of God's covenant protection promises.)
A 1,000 may fall at your side, 10,000 at your right hand, but it will not come near you. You will only observe with your eyes and see the punishment of the wicked. If you make the Most High your dwelling - even the Lord, Who is my refuge - then no harm will befall you, no disaster will come near your tent (house/place). For He will command His angels concerning you to guard you in all you ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone. You will tread upon the lion and the cobra; you will trample the great lion and the serpent. "Because He loves me," says the Lord, "I will protect him, for he acknowledges My name. He will call upon me, and I will answer him. I will be with him in trouble. I will deliver him and honor him. With long life will I satisfy him and show him My salvation."

Isaiah 26:3 You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You.

Isaiah 41:10 Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.

Isaiah 54:5 For your Maker is your husband.

Mark 6:13 "Don't be afraid; just believe."

John 14:26-27 "The Counselor, the Holy Spirit, Whom the Father will send in My name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you. Peace I leave with you. My peace I give to you; not as the world gives, I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."

Romans 8:15 For you have not received the (evil) spirit of bondage again to fear; bur you have received the (Holy) Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

Romans 8:31 If God is for us, who can be against us?

1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. He that fears is not made perfect in love.

No comments: