Truly Madly
... for where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Ladybug's is 2


So she's not officially 2 years old until Friday at 8am.... but I just can't wait to celebrate my little girl.

I couldn't have imagined her in my wildest dreams. God made her perfectly, and one of a kind!

Those first 6 weeks she slept in the my arms because it was where she wanted to be. The other night she woke up and called for me (that never happens) and I treasured those moments cuddling with my baby... only she's not a baby anymore.

It's official.
She's a BIG GIRL.
She says so.


How did that happen anyways.
I am so thankful for this little girl who is daughter to The King!

(and so glad I get to be her mama... couldn't imagine life without her)


She is
Vivacious
Spunky
Fearless
Affectionate


She loves laying on her brother's beds and playing with their toys.
And standing in front of the TV when they watch their favorite shows. Attention everyone, I am right here!!! She loves her brothers so much and they know it.

She looks into her daddy's eyes and says so sweetly "Daddy". oh. no,.... she's so got him.

She is the cutest Ladybug I've ever seen.