Truly Madly
... for where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Big C turns 6

I can't believe my son is 6!

Remembering the day he was born... he was a big boy with deep blue eyes and a very serious expression on his face.

Now that I know him, it doesn't surprise me that he was such a serious looking baby.
He was determined to figure it all out from the beginning!



Mr. C. is a perfectionist. (Sometimes I think it drives him a little crazy)! He likes to talk about deep, theological topics and has such interesting things to say! I don't feel lonely for adult conversation when he's around...
we have such wonderful discussions.

He is an amazing big brother to N and Ladybug, teaching them what he knows and showing compassion and concern when they are hurt or sick.
He loves them both with all his heart.
He's a big cuddler!
And he's so very helpful!



I feel so spoiled by him. I feel like I won the lottery when he was born. Just having somebody like C in my life blesses me each day. I hope that he knows how much I love him, and how I cannot imagine life without him.

I love his heart so much!

Happy Birthday Mr. C

1 comment:

Heather Rodriguez said...

It does not surprise me that he was a serious baby!! I would expect nothing less of him! He is a wonderful little guy! HAPPY BIRTHDAY C!!!!