Truly Madly
... for where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sweet Mr. N is 4!

If words could express my love for this boy...
Well, they just can't.
There are no words to describe
the depth and wonder in my heart each time I look at him.

My little baby... sweet and adorable.
He lived in the crook of my arm mostly,
but if I put him down he didn't cry.
He just didn't cry.

Each time I look at him I would pinch myself...
I don't deserve him!


His round face and innocent eyes would stare at me quietly,
intently.

The quiet didn't last for long, however. Around 9 months he discovered his voice.

In a big way.

In a happy, singing, shouting, praising kind of way.
I can't tell you how many people I apologized to in restaurants...
But at least he's happy!

The imagination on this kid lasts all day.
There is a voice for everything.
There is a song for everything.

He doesn't stop singing.
Or dancing.

And I love it.

Noah has such a big heart.
He worries about everyone.
Even the characters on TV.
Deeply.

He is super cuddly,
Mr. sociable...
has no problem expressing his every single feeling...
and much of the time his feeling is
THANKFULNESS
He is very expressive of how grateful he is,
and it really touches me.

In fact today after being tucked in for bed,
Daniel went in the boys' room to see why N was sitting up talking...

And N said,
"I was just counting all my blessings, Daddy!"
and then he went on listing them.....

Happy 4th Birthday

to the boy who stole my heart.
I am so thankful for you.
I am so thankful that I get the joy of being your mama.

1 comment:

Heather Rodriguez said...

He is so sweet!! Happy birthday N!!!! :)) The rodriguez family loves you!!