Truly Madly
... for where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

El Roi... You are the God who sees me

This is part of a series of favorite bible verses, by topic. I have found arranging my favorite scripture by topic to be so helpful and hope it blesses others also.


Deuteronomy 33:12 “Let the beloved of the LORD rest secure in him, for he shields him all day long, and the one the LORD loves rests between his shoulders.”

Job 28:24 For he views the ends of the earth and sees everything under the heavens.

Job 34:21 His eyes are on the ways of mortals; he sees their every step.

Psalm 4:3 Know that the LORD has set apart his faithful servant for himself; the LORD hears when I call to him.

Psalm 33:13-15 From heaven the LORD looks down and sees all mankind; from his dwelling place he watches all who live on earth— he who forms the hearts of all, who considers everything they do.

Psalm 34:15 The eyes of the LORD are on the righteous, and his ears are attentive to their cry

Psalm 100:3 Know that the LORD is God. It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.

Psalm 139: 17 How precious are your thoughts about me,O God. They cannot be numbered!

Proverbs 5:21 For your ways are in full view of the LORD, and he examines all your paths.

Proverbs 15:29 “The LORD is far from the wicked, but He hears the prayer of the righteous.”

Isaiah 33:6 He will be the sure foundation for your times, a rich store of salvation and wisdom and knowledge; the fear of the LORD is the key to this treasure.

Isaiah 43:1 But now, this is what the LORD says—he who created you, Jacob, he who formed you, Israel: “Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine.

Isaiah 49:15-16 “Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne? 
Though she may forget, I will not forget you! See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are ever before me.

Jeremiah 1:5 “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”

Matthew 6:4 So that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

Hebrews 4:13 Nothing in all creation is hidden from God’s sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account.

1 Peter 3:12 For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteousand his ears are attentive to their prayer, 
but the face of the Lord is against those who do evil.

1 John 3:1 See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him.

No comments: