Truly Madly
... for where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Here is my 29 week belly


...Beetlebug and Daddy this weekend


WHY is this underlining???  I have no clue!  LOL

Well, this weekend I have had instestinal cramping, nausea, and major tiredness.  I must be still fighting their flu.  It's frustrating because I spent the whole weekend feeling awful, and tomorrow Superman leaves again for at least 3 days.  I hate, hate, hate having him gone. :(  boo hoo

5 comments:

Brooke said...

You have the most beautiful preggers belly ever! Sorry Daniel is leaving...I know that's so rough! Great chatting with you, praying for healing!!! We need our leader!!!

Cindy said...

Love that belly! You are so cute. Good idea to take a photo. Cute pic of your boys too. I'm sure Daniel hates being away from you guys too. At least he can now go to your blog and you can post pics and give him little stories to read and go along with your phone conversations. Don't you just love blogging??? 8>) Hope you feel better fast.

Unknown said...

Your belly is perfect! When Ron leaves I have "Laura Days",but with you it would be hard to have "Jonna Days" because you would need 24 hour little boy care. I only have Max to deal with. I miss you pal!
Lots of love,
Laura

Lora said...

That stinks that Daniel has to leave again! If you need anything, let me know!

Unknown said...

Your belly is soooo cute! Although, I would have to say you still look so tiny at this stage. Sorry to hear that Daniel has to leave again. I know it's hard.......hang in there. Let me know if you need anything. I would be happy to help!