Truly Madly
... for where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Pregnancy Update

Stats: I'm almost 29 weeks, and I'm measuring exactly 29 weeks. How boring :) My total weight gain so far is 11 lbs. (3 lbs gained since my last appointment 4 weeks ago). This is the least amount I've gained with any pregnancy and I am eating like a cow, going out to lunch and indulging on cookies... so I'm a bit surprised. But she is growing well and the doctor is pleased so I am not concerned just surprised!

The Tubal Ligation was approved at (removed) and we are now scheduled. Ladybug will be born on:

Date removed now that blog is public.


Creepy that I already know, huh?
So we are breaking the February Only rule because my doctor wants it to be a full week before the due date. Besides February is a BOY month! (C, N, and Superman)

This pregnancy is going by so fast... how sad. But I am excited to meet her and cannot wait to hold her. I can't even imagine what my daughter will look like!

9 comments:

Brooke said...

how exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait!!! are you having a shower???

Jonna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

I can't wait...I am marking it on my calendar!! I can't wait to meet Emma's newest friend!!!

Lora said...

Yeah, you will have a January baby! Your pregnancy has gone by fast for me too...ha!

Cindy said...

it will be more like 8:17 am don't you think? I think we should start a game and see who is the closest. You look GREAT! Enjoy those last 10 weeks. Uncomfortable pain and all. You're moving on to the next season in life. 8>)

Liege said...

Thanks for inviting me. I came to check your blog a few days ago and I couldn't "get in". I love reading what you write. Thanks for sharing with all of us your wonderful thoughts and experiences.

Mama said...

Hey Jonna, I'm so excited for you. Wow, an actual date! Thank you for inviting me to your blog!

Miscellany Mom said...

oh yes, very excited!!

Unknown said...

How exciting! I can't wait to meet your new little girl:) Are you up to any visitors in the hospital or would you rather wait awhile until you get settled at home?