Truly Madly
... for where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

Thursday, November 6, 2008

My Blog is now PRIVATE

Which makes you a V.I.P.!!! If this is your first visit to my blog I can tell you it's not the most exciting place, and most of what I say is random, sentimental, or just what is going on here in Durstland....

Like this morning at breakfast, Mr. N was upset about something and C informed me "Sorry mommy. I think I hurt his feelings." So I asked him what he had said. "I told him it's Noah 'O Clock in the morning, and he didn't like that. It's spelled I-F-P-P-I-E and it's spells Noah 'O Clock. Sorry mommy." I'm not even going to try to figure that one out.

Which leads me to the FACT that my husband has super powers. So many I cannot name them all, it's just crazy that there is nothing he cannot do. He fixes toys, repairs books, brushes little tiny teeth to perfection... He can take apart computers, fix them, and put them back together again... He can fix anything!... He can fit everything in the dishwasher when I cannot... He can clean anything better than I can no matter how hard I try... he has an amazing outlook in difficult situations... and he covers every one of us with his super powerful prayers! I am so glad I married my own personal super hero!

6 comments:

Amber C. said...

That is great that you lift up and praise your husband so well! They all need to hear that from us! Sounds like he is great help to you!

Cindy said...

Isn't that awesome! I love that we love our husbands soooo much. Talk about the Lord knowing exactly what He was doing when He matched us to our spouses. It's so cool and crazy at the same time.

Have you seen the movie Sky High? Your post reminded me of that cute Disney movie.

Thanks for your post. I've been waiting and after 6 days...you came through. Thanks.

How creepy about Lora's blog. Makes you not want to post pics, huh?

Brooke said...

you are so precious!!! glad i'm a vip!!!

Lora said...

That made me smile, your kids and husband! Thanks for sharing!

Gramma Dot said...

Thanks for including me as VIP! Your BLOG made my evening and took me way back to when I was a young mom. I loved having 2 boys and a girl. Treasure this special time in your life, but I can tell you I also love being a Grandma to my three wonderful children!

Jennifer said...

Thanks for inviting me to your blog!!