Truly Madly
... for where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

All of God's Beautiful Plants and Flowers!

Why do I love to garden?  Because I am amazed by the wonder and beauty of God every time! From the glossy green leaves of gardenias to the countless fragrant petals of a chrysanthemum... it's just amazes me!  When I bring home a plant and pull it out of that plastic container and see the roots all twisted and get to free them from their confines into their new home of dark, rich soil I can feel it smiling back at me!  I won't claim to be a great gardener by any means, it just makes me happy to play in the dirt and water my plants and watch the sun shine on them from the window.  And I'm so glad they are there, and thankful for God's creation!  

No comments: