Truly Madly
... for where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

Friday, October 31, 2008

This week.

Did you miss me? I think Cindy might have, and that made me feel so very special I decided to post a new blog today. Even though I don't have anything inspiring to share, I will just tell you about my week.

Tuesday I woke up with a sore abdomen and ribcage and realized that Ladybug must be doing a growth spurt and moving further up into my ribcage.The pressure was making me feel claustrophobic, and all I could think was I'm only 26 weeks and she's already pushing my lungs and I don't remember C and N being up so high. Why can't she scoot down a little? She is squirmy and likes to streeettttccccchhhhh. C did somersaults, N kicked me all day long really hard, and Ladybug has her own cute little wiggles. My adorably compassionate husband elevated the top of our bed to help with the pressure and I have decided to stop thinking about it.... that part might be helping a little?

I also woke up with a sinus infection Wednesday, and felt that my week would be doomed until later that evening I got my hands on one of Sugi's hot and spicy Korean soups and it worked amazingly. By Thursday morning my sinus was almost completely clear. I am so going to remember that trick next time!

And yesterday was my long-awaited haircut. I tend to wait about 3 months and that way I feel like I am getting away with two hairstyles-- one is chin-length and the other shoulder length. My mom says I should pay my hairdresser twice since I get two separate hairstyles! Anyways I LOVE my new haircut. It's got more layers than before and looks cute even when I don't do anything to it.... hmmm do I ever do anything to my hair? Good question, probably not. And the best part of my new haircut was arriving home to my C. He immediately noticed the new haircut, touched it with his fingertips and said "Mommy, you look PERFECT!" and then I smiled pretty much the rest of the afternoon and evening, at least on the inside.

4 comments:

Lora said...

Very cute! I think it is cute when Sam says things like that! Too bad we did not end up at the bounce house together tonight. We had to come early so Allie would not turn into a pumpkin. And yes, Sam did not want to wear his costume! Allie will have a brand new pumpkin costume next year! Hope you had fun tonight!

Carrie said...

Aren't little boys the best? Squeeze his cheeks, then squeeze Daniel's because little boys repeat what they hear their father's say!

Cindy said...

Is this becoming a weekly blog? Or should I check back more often. Don't leave us hangin' girl!

Amber C. said...

So sweet! It is amazing how much just a few words go along way! I always love your hair!