Truly Madly
... for where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Her Big, Oldest Brother


"And thank you God for my baby sister (her name)".

I'm not even going to start on how C KNEW he was having a baby sister. He even knew what her name would be, since he'd heard me talking about how I love that name. But every night at bedtime he thanks God for his baby sister.



He takes his job as big brother very seriously, and is doing all the research and observation on baby sisters in general. He knows she will be here before long, but does he know how long 4 months really is?

Well, he's not the only one who's excited... I'm looking forward to meeting her too!!!

3 comments:

Heather Rodriguez said...

That is pretty cute! Amazing how perceptive they really are, isnt it?

Lora said...

That is a great ultrasound picture they got of her!

Brooke said...

That is just too sweet! Love your site! You are such a precious family!!!